Daclafab 60mg tablets?
Daclafab is a licensed generic drug. It is produced by several pharmaceutical companies, including Natco Pharma (India), accordingly, the price of Daclatasvir may vary.
Daclafab is an inhibitor of the viral (hepatitis C virus) protein NS5A, which is used in the replication of hepatitis C virus within the liver cells (hepatocytes) and, thus, prevents the virus from entering infected hepatocytes into the blood. Thanks to this action, it is possible to prevent the spread of the virus in the body.
Daclafab (Daclatasvir) is a highly specific direct action agent against hepatitis C virus (HCV) and does not have a pronounced activity against other RNA and DNA containing viruses, including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Daclafab (Daclatasvir) is an inhibitor of the non-structural protein 5A (NS5A), a multifunctional protein required for HCV replication, and thus suppresses two stages of the life cycle of the virus-viral RNA replication and virion assembly.
Based on in vitro data and computer simulation data, it has been shown that Daclatasvir interacts with the N-terminus within domain 1 of the protein, which can cause structural distortions that interfere with the function of the NS5A protein.
It was found that the preparation is a potent panthenotypic inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus replication of the genotypes 1a, 1b, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a and 6a with effective concentrations (50% reduction, EC50) from picomolar to low nanomolar.
INDICATIONS FOR USE?
Treatment of chronic hepatitis C in patients with compensated liver disease (including cirrhosis) in the following combinations of Daclatasvir:
– with the preparation of Sofosbuvir for patients with the hepatitis virus of genotypes 1, 3, 4, 5;
– with the drug asunaprevir for patients with the hepatitis virus of genotype 1b;
– with drugs asunaprevir, peginterferon alfa, and ribavirin – for patients with the hepatitis virus of genotype 1.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION?
The recommended dose of Daclafab (Daclatasvir) is 60 mg once daily, regardless of food intake. The drug should be used in combination with other medicines. Therapy is recommended for patients who have not previously received treatment for chronic hepatitis C, and with the previous ineffectiveness of therapy.
The drug should not be used as a monotherapy;
• Hypersensitivity to Daclatasvir and/or any of the auxiliary components of the drug;
• In combination with strong inducers of the is enzyme CYP3A4 (due to a reduction in the concentration of Daclatasvir in the blood and a decrease in efficacy), such as:
– antiepileptic drugs (phenytoin, carbamazepine, Phenobarbital, oxcarbazepine);
– antibacterial agents (rifampicin, rifabutin, rifapentine);
– systemic glucocorticosteroids (dexamethasone);
– Herbal remedies (preparations based on Hypericum Perforatum);
• Simultaneous application of moderate inductors of the CYP3A4 is enzyme is contraindicated when using regimens that include asunaprevir (see the instructions for the drug Sunvepra);
• If there are any contraindications to the use of combination regimens (asunaprevir and/or peginterferon alfa + ribavirin) – see instructions for the use of appropriate drugs;
• Lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption;
• Pregnancy and lactation;
• Age to 18 years (effectiveness and safety not studied).
At a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.