RESOF L TABLET:
“Resof L” – a new drug for the treatment of chronic forms of hepatitis C genotypes 1, 2, 3 and 4
Resof L tablet is available in the form of diamond-shaped tablets of orange color, coated shell. Each tablet contains an active ingredient, LEDIPASVIR – 90 mg, and SOFOSBUVIR 400 mg.
PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION RESOF L TABLETS:
The active substances of Resof L are sofosbuvir and ledipasvir, organism, block enzymes that cause the reproduction and development of the virus hepatitis C. The effectiveness of the drug is proved by clinical trials. They accepted the participation of more than 1500 people, who were randomly divided into two groups. At patients were first treated, people with cirrhosis of the liver and those with who the previous treatment with other drugs did not give a positive result. One group within 12 weeks received Resof L with ribavirin, another – just Resof L. The goal was to achieve a sustained virologic response after the end of the course of treatment.The first trial involved patients who had not previously been treated. After 8 weeks in 95% of them, a sustained virologic response was obtained that indicates a complete recovery. After 12 weeks, positive results 97% of patients were registered. In 99% of patients with cirrhosis of the liver resistant virologic response was received after 12 weeks of treatment. In the third case, the effect was achieved in the same period in 95% of patients with and without cirrhosis him. Thus, it was found that Resof L cures hepatitis C well genotype 1 without the use of ribavirin.
INDICATIONS FOR USE RESOF L TABLETS:
The drug is intended for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotypes 1-4 y patients with and without cirrhosis. Resof L is effective for patients, for the first time and for patients with ineffective experience in the treatment of hepatitis C with the help of interferon and ribavirin or, if there is a data intolerance medicine.
CONTRAINDICATIONS RESOF L: ·
- Allergic reaction to one of the components of the drug.
- Pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding.
- Children under 18 years of age.
- It is forbidden to take another medication containing sofosbuvir – it is a possible overdose, increased side effects
- Do not take drugs with elvitegravir, tenofovir, emtricitabine.
- Contraindicated treatment with carbamazepine, rosuvastatin, St. John’s wort, rifampin, tipranavir, and phenytoin. They reduce the effect of admission Resof L.
- Caution is necessary for the presence of renal and hepatic insufficiency. AS In this case, the drug should be taken under close supervision doctor.
- During the course of treatment Resof L, a woman should use reliable methods of contraception, as the drug may have a negative effect on a fetus. Until the end of its effect on pregnant women has not been studied. If you need to take a course therapy, breastfeeding will have to be abandoned, since the drug is capable of getting into the body of a child with milk.
- Children drug is not assigned – its effectiveness and impact on the children’s body not studied. Resof L is taken only according to the doctor’s prescription in prescribed doses.
- If a strong adverse reaction has occurred after taking the medication, then the course is necessary immediately break. If other medicinal products are used during the treatment means, this should be reported to the doctor.
RESOF L TABLETS SIDE EFFECTS:
A Headache, General fatigue; In rare cases, severe allergic reactions. When taking the drug for the first time, you should carefully listen to your sensations. If there was a strong itching, swelling of the face, tongue, lips, there was a strong shortness of breath, Therapy should be urgently discontinued and not treated any more drugs. Most often after the start of the course of taking Resof L, the patient feels light malaise in the form of headaches, lethargy, so it makes sense to bring the treatment to end, in order to achieve full recovery. If the drug is used in combination with ribavirin, the number of side effects increases. The drug is safe enough for patients with cirrhosis, but treatment should be prescribed by a doctor and treated with caution. In general, the drug is easily tolerated and gives a greater chance of recovery.
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE RESOF L;
Resof L is taken one tablet a day with meals. The tablet is not it is recommended to chew or grind, it is better to swallow it and drink a little amount of water. The medicine gives the best effect if it is taken every day in one and the same time.
If, for some reason, the drug is missed, take the medicine as just remember this or skip the dose and take it at the usual time. The use of a double dose is not permissible.
Take Resof L even if you feel good or, conversely, mild side effects in the form of a headache, fatigue. For patients with a diagnosis of hepatitis C genotype 1 course of treatment is 12 weeks. Patients with compensated cirrhosis of the liver should take the drug for 24 weeks. Same refers to patients undergoing re-treatment.
The most accurate recommendations for dosage and duration of treatment you can check with your doctor who prescribes the medicine on the basis of individual characteristics of the patient.
If after the end of the 12-week course of therapy the drug is not observed a stable virologic effect, the patient does not feel better, the treatment is needed interrupt, as further reception Resof L will not give a result. With inefficiencies should choose another medicine for the treatment
In case of an overdose, see a doctor and go through a series of determining the effect of an increased dose of active substances on the body. Sufficient there is no evidence of an overdose effect
During the treatment of Resof L, there is no adverse effect on the ability to drive a car, but you need to be careful, because emerging fatigue.
For the elderly after age 65, patients with hepatic and renal a dose adjustment is not required. The effect on the child’s organism of the received doses of the drug has not been established, since the drug is not assigned to children, and no clinical trials have been conducted Power negative impact on the fetus during pregnancy and breastfeeding unknown, so the drug in such cases is not prescribed.
BUY RESOF L ONLINE PRICE IN INDIA
Resof L is effective in combination with other drugs against hepatitis C. It comes to the rescue when the patient has a severe allergic reaction to ribavirin, interferon since it can be used independently of these drugs. Resof l tablet online price India by company Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories