Sofocure-L medicine contains salt content ledipasvir 90 Mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg. Sofocure L is available in tablet form. Sofocure L one box contains 28 Tablets.
Medicine Name : SOFOCURE L Tablets
Content: Sofosbuvir 400 Mg
Manufactured by: EMCURE
Packing: 28 tablets
Use ledipasvir and sofosbuvir as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with ledipasvir and sofosbuvir. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take ledipasvir and sofosbuvir by mouth with or without food.
- Do not take an antacid that has aluminum or magnesium in it within 4 hours of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir.
- If you take cimetidine, dexlansoprazole, esomeprazole, famotidine, lansoprazole, nizatidine, omeprazole, pantoprazole, rabeprazole, or ranitidine, ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take it with ledipasvir and sofosbuvir.
- Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take ledipasvir and sofosbuvir even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir, take it as soon as you remember the same day and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take more than 1 dose of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir in the same day. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use ledipasvir and sofosbuvir.